P-p-p-popcorn! ♥

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Made caramel & salted popcorn this morning, all of which was polished off by noon. The salted popcorn turned out pretty tasteless since I forgot to add the butter so NONE of the blasted salt grains stuck. Anyhoo, I intend to make white cheddar popcorn sometime next week, assuming I can find conveniently located white cheddar cheese powder (:

Day's been wonderful; productive even IMO. Spent a good part catching up with the things I wanted to read/watch/assimilate & song bubbling to (yea, you guessed it) mainly jazz pieces. I'm not even a quarter-way through it all. On a gloomier note, there are some issues of exponentially increasing urgency, but those? I believe miracles will happen (:

For the first time since forever, I'm actually excited for the next day to arrive cos I've got so many thing I want to do (or read, more specifically) & little projects I intend to carry out. This newfound anticipation is somewhat foreign given that I've spent the last few months generally falling into bed and hoping the sun doesn't rise the next day. I'm alivee!!! :D

Tomorrow's gonna be Some Kind of Awesome :D

No comments :

Blog Archive