In T!LT news, I met up with a couple of Mocha Beans (& special guest appearance by Princess) today for a late, late dinner of chilli crab (: I ♥ them sooo much (my friends, not the chilli crab) even though I don't say it alot & I miss that comfortable familiarity, especially when we hung out at the Twins' place, lie all over the beanbags & sofas and just chat. December's gonna be an incredible month (: I can't wait.
My non-existent diet which was supposed to start today went to hell prematurely. Very well, it shall re-start again tomorrow...or more accurately, later today. Or maybe after the pack of Kit Kat disappears. Yes, just the Kit Kat; I promise not to touch the tortilla chips, or the other packs of crisps, or the generally divine M&S biscuits, or the rocky road ice cream.
My thoughts are running away with the spoon and jumping over the moon again.
My non-existent diet which was supposed to start today went to hell prematurely. Very well, it shall re-start again tomorrow...or more accurately, later today. Or maybe after the pack of Kit Kat disappears. Yes, just the Kit Kat; I promise not to touch the tortilla chips, or the other packs of crisps, or the generally divine M&S biscuits, or the rocky road ice cream.
My thoughts are running away with the spoon and jumping over the moon again.
No comments :
Post a Comment