This week, I met...
...new people in a strange but comfortable, potentially flourishing setting on Wednesday.
Hello, I'll be there again next week. (:
...a lovely friend from not too long ago in a flustered, too-fast exchange of words & expressions (only on my part).
Hello, we'll meet again. See you when I see you. (:
...up with a bunch of lovely College people from just a while ago for a comfortable, leisurely dinner on Thursday.
Hello, I'll miss you guys. Let's meet up again. (:
..., yet again on a Friday, with an intriguing friend whom I'll meet (again) all too soon.
Hello, you're becoming a habit. (:
...my regular Movie Marathoners and indulged in Nolan-goodness, food & plenty of discussion on a wonderful Saturday.
Hello, I'll miss this when Jamie goes overseas. But it'll be all the sweeter when she comes back (with our threadless tees heh). (:
...the Sandman in the early evening, promptly overslept and missed my Mocha dinner date & birthday celebration today.
Hello, I'm sorry. I'll definitely be awake the next time! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment