A slightly insane day, considering I was out of the house at 0730h, returned at around 0915h, rushed out at 1000h for a 1100h meeting which ended at 1200h after which I proceeded to send my phone for repair before hopping into the first bus that could take me home. Touched down at 1400h & managed to squeeze in a leisurely one hour lunch with my mom (my family usually eats in 20 minutes). Read the emails, browsed the usual sites til 1545h then started preparing to go whack balls. Left the house (again) at 1600h, reached The College's back gate at 1648h - where there was, thankfully, a student loitering around so I could use her card to gain entry into the exclusive compound,- and took a full 6 minutes to walk from one end to the other end where the hockey pitch was located. We ended at around 2030h, by the time I returned to base, showered & had dinner (supper?), it was 2200h.
Yes, I was noticing the time alot today.
Am feeling slightly crazed, in a post-euphoria mental state way. Picked up a hell lot of things today during hockey training; getting those things gave me gratification & a blister on my left hand. (Srsly, talk about having thin skin at random places.) I haven't felt so relaxed & happy in such a long while; whacking balls is therapeutic. Imma get awful muscleache tomorrow. At least I'll be staying at home for the most part.
On a random note, I just realised that I won't be having any College Fridays anymore. Yes, the realisation makes my chest feel a little constricted :( Also, June's gonna be so wickedly awesome I can barely wait! :D
No comments :
Post a Comment