I like the adverb wordlessly.It implies a profound understanding of the situation or person so much so that it does not require words to express it. There is a very grand, very Zen feel to that word that brings to mind the unbroken, fluid nature of water. (Or at least, to me, it does.) Actions, as we all know, speak louder than words. & those actions in the moments of 'wordless-ness' are ones that I truly appreciate. Like how we used to automatically hug on sight, like a reflex action or something, whenever we met in school & it always made my day cos you're just so damn huggable. (Hello BD, we need to go lunching.)
*****
In other news, I have a sore throat from talking too much today. Srsly. Try talking to kids from 1000h to 1430h, then talking on & off (more on than off) to various other people all the way to 2120h. My voice already started deteriorating at about 1330h. My voice has gone slightly hoarse & it hurts like a bitch to raise my voice louder than a whisper. Since dinner, I have been conveying my thoughts through interpretive dance accompanied with hand actions. Also, I have a sprained foot, which is recovering very well, thankfully. I should be walking pain-free/normally by Monday (: Which means by Tuesday, I can finally go for hockey. Maybe. We'll see.
No comments :
Post a Comment