It's never lupus!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Drawing stubble with pencil is a right pain. That, and the fact that I'm running out of diligence trying to make the stubble look semi-realistic. Yea, I'm not even going for realistic - just half of that. Right now, it actually looks pretty good - from afar, in dim light. Then you flip the switch and suddenly see chunks of graphite smeared across the page. The horror. Being slightly neurotic when it comes to my mini-projects, it's not going to see the cyber-light-of-day until I'm either pleased with it or I run out of neurons to advance to the next stage of... neuroticism? Not in the emotionally reactive, vulnerable to stress way, rather, the OMGI'MNOTSLEEPINGTILLTHISISPERFECTway (i.e. unrealistic expectations acting out).

Am still trying to figure out why I'm addicted to House. Very peculiar considering how I've never been hooked on ANY kind of drama whatsoever.

I'd really like a PPTH hoodie or the Everybody Lies shirt. Who's coming back from the US of A? Shipping it here will cause my pocket to spontaneously combust.

No comments :

Blog Archive