Still Captains of our Soul

Friday, November 13, 2009

Pretty moments are hard to come by these days, what with the whole Academic Agony going on. But nevertheless, they still exist.

Had a quick morning chat with a.. frienquaintance? (Between friend & acquaintance) that made my day. Talking to people I don't usually talk to is inexplicably refreshing. Like mint or a good lightly toasted wholemeal sandwich stuffed with the freshest lettuce.

Joined 3 lovely people, whom I frankly do not know all that well, for an interesting lunch. Interesting being the conversations & randomness in the conversation, not the food, despite the barrage of swear words. (Swear word, actually.) I don't think I've ever heard anything quite like this in close proximity (ha ha). The food though, is a completely different issue.

Altogether now : School Food Sucks.
Hate the food they have in school. That's partly why I was eating slower than usual. (But then again, I should be grateful that it's edible unlike a certain elite girls school where my sisters complain about the utterly miserable morsels they offer.)

Met Best Friend. Was supposed to have lunch but I decided to stay in school to mug so we didn't head out in the end. On hindsight, it would've been better if I had cos it poured later on & I had to trudge in the rain, umbrella-less. Anyway, BF, if you read this, we are going out for lunch one day. You're too awesome not to have lunch with.

& talking to my cousin who conveniently happens to be the ultimate Chem Whiz. He's sooo awesome, idk how else to describe him (:

Hope the week has been good to y'all!

No comments :

Blog Archive