JTLYK#12 Where're the swings?

Friday, October 23, 2009

Uno
I spent the past few days getting acquainted with classroom furniture while murdering pieces of paper & muttering about the non-existent air-conditioning in the classrooms. I refuse to go to the library; too troublesome... & stifling. (In class, I can prop my legs on the desk, demand the fan's 100% attention, snack , and walk around semi-barefooted.) Productivity levels shoot up when I'm in school, thankfully. Partly Mainly 'cos an accessible fridge is non-existent in school.

Dos
Haven't been running. Does this mean my stress level's below optimum level? Yea, I think so too. Good or bad, idk, really. But I'm guessing it's more bad than good since the voice in my head's telling me that I should be feeling some form of intense, healthy stress right now.

Tres
Made a new friend on Wednesday! (: I hope I meet you at the bus stop again!

Cuatro
One of the self-rules I made back in secondary school days was never to get too emotionally attached to my SMS buddies. Simply because they were SMS buddies- people who were more important than 5-minute friends but of less priority than those whom I called friends- some of whom I've never met. But as life has it, the awesomest SMS-buddy I have became my good friend even though we still haven't met. & right now, we're not talking anymore. At all. Cos this dear friend found himself to an insanely jealous other half who practically severed our mobile phone connection with a bloody chainsaw :/ Damn it, right. What happened to BBQ sambal stingray, man!

Cinco
Inspiration comes in different forms. Today's came in the form of sarcastic, eloquent posts of a highly interesting semi-loony person whose brains I'd love to pick, which I will. Soon (:

Seis
Eavesdropped on a young couple's quarrel (I couldn't help it; the girl was talking/ whining really loudly. & everyone around them had the "pretending-not-to-listen-but-hanging-onto-every-word" act down to an art.) whilst on the bus, secretly laughing at the misfortune of the fellow sitting opposite them (poor guy looked so awkward & stared determinedly out of the window the entire time). Seriously though, wash those dirty linen at home, or in your dorms. As entertaining as it is, I don't need to know that you waited 4 hours for him to arrive at your doorstep when he was at home making love to his computer games & -insert more whining about "not being there for me 100% of the time"- when I'm attempting to construct an Epic Essay in my head.

Ocho
I realised (after eons of pseudo-realisation), in the startling-clarity-crystal-clear-way, that a good many people have high expectations of me. & I don't want to let them down. Hmm.

Nueve
The next 20 days are going to be great academic fun. Oh yes.

Adios

No comments :

Blog Archive