Through the looking glass

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Looking inwards is much harder than I imagined, especially since I don't remember the last time I've been brutally honest & painfully harsh with myself. Yes, I've been in a rather pensive mood these few days, save the moments reality annoys (like bad dinner. Bad food's a major pet peeve as my friends discovered).

There's a blackhole of emotions in me, not to mention the millions of electrochemical signals flashing inside my head. Need to express myself in a more positive way. Priorities, personal development, regrets, people close to my heart. There're many things I would re-do given another chance, because til now, I've yet to find something- a purpose, a sport, a conviction- that I want to commit to heart&soul. There're so many things I want to try, simply for the sake of experiencing, discovering, throwing myself into it in hopes of finding something.

Life's great, I can't deny (& I've recently acquired a lovely phone that's taking a bit of getting used to. My dad practically dropped it into my lap. )

But it has to get only better, no.

Tomorrow, with grapefruit in one hand & a to-do list i the other, the day's gonna be mine. All mine.

No comments :

Blog Archive