Look Behind You.

Friday, May 22, 2009


Brilliant College Friday! Albeit an absolutely abnormal one.

There was this wonderful catching-up conversation really made my day despite my fatigue. Chang & JH we should have breakfast every morning! & I want a Blackberry.

Badminton for PE was good, though it was too hot & too short (but what's new, right?). Let's play more floorball on Mondays please.

Chlorine was chatty today, which is a rare occurrence since we don't usually talk much on normal days. He also pretty much admitted to being an insensitive online-soul. (See, it's an abnormal day.) Went over to the Secondary Section for a bite during break and met BD&friend there. I forgot how huggable BD is, with all that phats (: & we met his awesome-too-cute brother who's doing extremely well in tennis. I'm jaw-droppingly impressed with him.

Then there was the New Zealand ice cream where I got 2 flavours; cost me $3.50, which I think is super duper expensive for a scoop of ice cream. But okay la, do my bit for charity. My Good Deed For The Week quota's fulfilled. I prefer Haagen Daz (whoo!) anytime, however. & interestingly enough, I'm more than willing to shell out $16 for a good pint of Macadamia Brittle/ Rum&Raisin. Hehe. (But I am broke. I've been broke for a very long time cos taxi fares are pocket-burning vacuum cleaners.)

Plusss, for the first time ever, I didn't fall asleep during H3 lecture.
It's a miracle! None of us slept today! Guess the Extended-Toilet-Break-Turned-Ice-Cream-Trip had something to do with it ;)

But before that in Math? Everyone knew I was falling asleep cos the teacher called my name like 5-6 times in 50 minutes. That's once every 8.33 to 10.0 minutes. Every single time my eyelids start drooping, it's "Christine, can you answer this question?" or "So Christine, what do you do after this step?" & then I further embarrassed myself by blurting out some random step immediately after he jolted me from my slumber. Like, thanks, really. Glad to know I provide laughing-fodder for my classmates.

Interesting Friday! Make this last!
Can't wait for Tuesday! Wednesday's GP paper can curl up & die.

No comments :

Blog Archive