"Force me to think different
Make me break the patterns
Out of my emptiness must come thought
Out of total chaos comes a new order
From black and white comes my enlightenment."
Slow, dawning realization feels like an osmosis process- you get the barest hints of an idea or understanding when it first starts, then as time passes, you see more & more of the big picture as molecules of ideas start appearing with increasing frequency. And now, I've a much clearer idea of how I should be goalkeeping (: Took me a week (from when the idea first developed) & an actual match to slowly process observations, piece thoughts together & adjust my perspective.
Why didn't I do this earlier, man. Spent the first few months being tied down by rules, the ignorance of rules & 'proper ways to do things' & feeling all aimless. Now I know: adrenaline rush, killer instinct, gut feeling, reflex reactions, aggression (i.e. attempted bodily harm, because scaring people makes me smile). Just whack ah.
On a beautiful alcohol related note, Chang brought Graham Port for me to try today & Iadoreititmademyday :D Of course, I love Chang more though!
♥

No comments :
Post a Comment