Crashh bad

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Random bout of sickness and bloddy pain in the head that had me extra-consciously trying to regulate my breathing and calm my churning stomach so I wouldn't suddenly see stars (black spots rather) in my eyes & birds chirping around my head before collapsing into an unglamourous heap on the way home (and probably breaking one of my bones, knowing me.)

The Bug, whatever it was, hit me harder than how some people hit hockey balls. I should know, I'm on the receiving end. And I got a new bruise yesterday.

Struggled home, dropped my things, forced down some liquid, managed to bathe without injuring myself then crashed on the sofa. It was 2230 hours when my mom pretty much prodded me awake. And realised my contact lenses were still in my eyes. Drank some instant cereal-the fastest kind of sustenance available- and took forever to finish it. Time dilation much?

2 minutes after that? I threw everything up. The raw throat feeling... ugh. For a few moments I couldn't even utter a single sound. How the hell do bulimics take it.

Thankfully, I felt better after the puke-session, and proceeded to repay my snowballing sleep debt. My ribs are hurting though.

No comments :

Blog Archive