Moon Over Bourbon Street

Friday, February 13, 2009

Listen to this.



I'm much better today (: albeit extremely loony. It's the lack of sleep I tell you. I don't know how people can sleep at 2am, wake up at 6 or 7 and be full of bright yellow sunshine.

Been music-isolating myself for the past 2 hours (: best thing this week. Jazz/Swing radio from last.fm. Listen to it!

2.4km run was... slow today. We start fartleks tomorrow! Fell alseep during physics lecture partly cos I was so lost and forgot my notes, again. When I woke up, my friend explained one concept/diagram to me in the most amusing way that made me completely understand it. Went along the lines of "So the light get polarized to this plan, so the waves go this way. Then it goes into this shit and gets screwed up so it emerges from the other end this way cos it moves it by half a wavelength, so the waves end up in this direction."

Let tomrrow be awesomeee :D

1 comment :

Yufei said...

chrisissy HAPPY V DAY I LOVE YOU :D

Blog Archive