Let's get lost

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

and find inspiration in anything, everything.

Photo by Ahmad Abdul-Karim

Thank God for a wonderful day! It was so full of unexpected things that flowed really well (: I'm in a great mood despite reaching home late and having dinner only at 2200hours. Of course, listening to my weekly fix of Jazz/Swing radio is also another reason for my jolly mood. Yes, it's late, I need my sleep, but I need my Music Fix more desperately than I need sleep.

I fell asleep in so many classes/lectures but information actually got registered in this sleep-addled brain of mine. It's amazing how that happened.

Lovely lunch at the Secondary Section today with a few classmates. Had a photoshoot after school; it was hilarious, we all couldn't stop breaking out in laughter whenever the photographer told us to "Focus on the board... look intense. Really look at the board." It was fun(ny) hahaha. Then wandered around with a friend I hadn't spoken to since forever.

In a moment of... insanity caused by a spark in the brain (and devious cunning, since I intended to exploit aforementioned friend hehehe) I decided to arrive earlier for training and so, went to the store to collect my big-enough-to-contain-a-dead-body equipment bag.

Only to find that it had vanished and it freaked the hell out of me. No, freaked out not because of "what if it's missing?!" but freaked out because of "OMG WHAT IF THE BOYS TOOK IT?! THEY HAVE STINKY BOY-SWEAT!! EWWW." That was the first thought that struck me. Sure, the bag has got GIRLS written on it, why'll the guys take it right? But then, I still believe that boys are generally silly and blur. So anything can happen. Fortunately, I soon found out, after moseying over to the pitch, that it was safe and completely boy-sweat free.

Training-wise, I had fun today! (: Although it started raining right after I had padded up (do you have any idea how much hassle I go through just to pad up?!) & my white shirt turned rather translucent & my hair was a natural disaster in itself & the pads were stinky (and the rain made it worse) & the helmet was hurting my head again & I have awful legs. I had fun. I don't know why I came back from training feeling more satisfied than I usually am. Played around after training; I want to pick up hockey. It seems... easier than it's made out to be (: Go me.

Still have tons of things to do. But it'll all work out!
Wings of eagles!

No comments :

Blog Archive