It's all about ME

Sunday, February 8, 2009


Oh yes, it's all about me today because the very fact that it's my birthday means whatever happens, I can use my birthday as a reason for my weird antics, loser actions and what not xD

Today's a special daaay and it's not just cos it's my birthday. It's something more, so much more I can't describe it. It wasn't just my day.


Photo by Renata

A majorly-ginormous-from-the-bottom-of-my-heart-I-love-you THANK YOU to the people who sent lovely, lovely birthday wishes!
It really made my day!

Today was great simply because it was so utterly normal in the physical sense; the usual Sunday affair. It did cross my mind to make an effort to dress a little better today since, y'know, it's my 18th birthday and all, but then, my Inner Voice argued that everything done today should be done in true Christine! manner.
So.
We settled on jeans & a ginormous tee (:

I actually had decent, non-shabby footwear okay.
Until the strap broke and I had to make do with a lousy $3.50 pair, that totally completed & complemented my shabby look, for the rest of the day.
At least I've got my priorities right- comfort first!

Awesome awesome day spent with my precious family (:
Dinner was fantastic! It was salad!!
Then we polished off the last bottle of Iniskillin Icewine after that.

I'm so full of blissfulness right now that even the huge number of pressing issues screaming to be settled doesn't bother me ^^

No comments :

Blog Archive