Orientation has started. Doesn't seem as fun as last year. Much less OLTs than last year. Is the College turning more exclusive? I hope not... we need OLTs (like me, hehe) to make the school more varied & vibrant.
These 3 months are going to be chaotic. The one day [read: today] I decide to sleep early (i.e. 2230 hours), I get caught up with planning/ discussing stuff/ yadda yadda. OMG the only reason why I decided to sleep early was so that my eyebags will be marginally less obvious and I won't look like zombiegirl on drugs. SHEESH. Anyway, as I was saying, chaotic. Hectic would be an obvious understatement. I'll be tired. Have I mentioned that I'm behind in my work? I'll have fun.
I want to Live as much as possible in the College; I learnt so much & gained even more last year. And this year? I want it to be even better. I've taken a good number of steps out of my comfort zone and I find myself wanting to stray further and further away from base.
Fly on the wings of eagles; I'll make this year work.
And I hope I remember this promise to myself.
No comments :
Post a Comment