Withdraw into Quietness

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Best Friend's blog always, always provides much-needed, welcomed encouragement and reminders for which I'm extremely grateful (:

The best reaction is to withdraw into quietness, stop all the activity for a brief moment and pray for God's wisdom to handle the tasks given to you. You will be surprise how God can multiply your efficiency and effectiveness to accomplish what you can't do on your strength. Hand the tasks at hand over to God and ask him to help you with it. Sit back and watch how you fly on wings of eagles.

Thank you Best Friend!

Spent 2 hours of my life waiting for a door that took forever to open. I've got a couple of stitches on my back and I've this paranoid fear that if I stretch my back too much, the skin around the wound'll tear like how cloth tears at the seams when you pull it too hard O.O The little bit of pain isn't doing anything to alleviate that paranoia.

It's a good & bad thing.

Pro: I get to miss physical ed tomorrow. PE's so boring now.
Con: I'll be missing training on Saturday :/ and we all know how badly I need the physical training cos i) I over-enjoyed the CNY goodies, ii) my Repressed Violent Tendencies are acting up again & iii) I am feeling extremely unfit [read: phat] and feeling guilty about my current state of stagnation.

On a random note, I met a complete gentleman today! :D

Breathe in.
Breathe out.
Whoooooosh.

No comments :

Blog Archive