I
Learnt some new things today.
Thought my really good friend's silly bordering on stupid today.
Learnt some new things today.
Thought my really good friend's silly bordering on stupid today.
Had the wind threatening to blow my skirt up many times today.
Played country erasers to ease the boredom today.
Made new friends today.
Hurt for a precious kid today.
Moseyed around with classmates today.
Was awed by a friend today.
Met more of my OG today (:
Found comfortable moments today.
So many people I wanted to hug today.
Chang made my end-of-day (:
Something's wrong with me today.
Not just today but yesterday,
Or rather, since the end of the holiday.
Played country erasers to ease the boredom today.
Made new friends today.
Hurt for a precious kid today.
Moseyed around with classmates today.
Was awed by a friend today.
Met more of my OG today (:
Found comfortable moments today.
So many people I wanted to hug today.
Chang made my end-of-day (:
Something's wrong with me today.
Not just today but yesterday,
Or rather, since the end of the holiday.
Song bubbling, end-of-day.
Um, oh yay?
:/
No comments :
Post a Comment