I can confidently say that today's pre & post- hockey training was the best. Mainly because I didn't have to lug that cumbersome equipment bag (that makes me feel like I'm dragging a dead person to dump in the river) to and from the equipment store located at one end of the campus to the other end and back again (: It made my daaay; yes it's The! Little! Things! to be Thankful for. My eternal gratitude goes to Seetow and Mr. G for relieving me of that burden. If this happens every week (very unlikely possibility, but can still hope), I'll love training even more! =D
Training-wise, things are looking up, finally. Felt something was different today. Didn't get so frustrated today.
Lessons-wise... heh, I dozed off during economics tutorial. (It's not my fault I got so comfortable resting my head on my arms...) I hope the teacher doesn't secretly hate me now.
Walked alot on my way home today since the buses took forever to arrive (as usual). It's very enjoyable! Albeit slightly unsafe. But it's so. peaceful. so. tranquil.
On a separate, more sombre note, it kills me so much (you have NO idea.) to see a close friend like this :( I've no idea what to do except pray. I hope things'll turn out right for you.
No comments :
Post a Comment