The penultimate post for this wonderful, wonderful year of 2008.
#1. I dreamt of the Wicked Witch of the Wonderbra last night. She had a green face, somewhat resembled Wonder Woman and okomg, it was disturbing.
#2. As part of Family Bonding Time, which can now be renamed as Cringe Time, we watched -cringe- The Little Nonya and throughout that hour, I wanted to stab my eyeballs and stitch up my ears. It kills me.
#3. The Israeli- Palestinian Conflict. Sheesh, I spent 45 minutes rambling and ranting to myself last night and I feel mind-warped. Argh.
#4. About 40% of my shorts, excluding FBTs, are too big for me. I need to go shopping. We all know that I've got the Shopping-Resistant mutant gene in me, so when I say I need to shop, you bet it's out of pure necessity and urgency.
#5. Hypothesis: Age is inversely proportional to the amount of Christmas presents received.
#6. Late night comedies are the best. Mind Your Language and 'Allo 'Allo! crack me up endlessly xD
#7. I absolutely adore sandwiches. Can't live without them especially since I epitomize laziness and sandwiches are the easiest, most convenient healthy meal fix.
1 comment :
HAHA CHRISSY!Little Nyonya is quite addictive LOL. I can just imagine you swearing and complaining in front of the tv hahaa
Post a Comment