I Am Back! And Phatter Than Ever!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Back from the Land of Camels, Dates and Long Eyelashes!
Was tired. Am tired.

Short post cos:

#1. I'm still very tired. You wouldn't believe it but I woke up at 12.30pm yesterday, which is a whole new record for me cos I'm usually up by 9am.

#2. I'm stil very tired. You wouldn't believe it but I fell asleep trying to get through my emails.

#3. I don't have my photos to photo spam cos about 600 of my 800 odd photos are with Ajay, my saviour during the trip. Without him, I wouldn't have been able to continue being shutter-happy.

#4. I'm still very tired and not thinking coherently.

On a side note, I felt very popular when I came back (: But sorry friends! I'm lunching with mah family yo (:

No comments :

Blog Archive