SOOOOO many things to say, many tales to tell ;) but no, I'm not gonna post it here; too long.
But just to keep y'all amused (and for me to remember), here are some random details of the trip:
#1. Shop-keepers and random tourists thought I was Japanese so I was repeating myself quite a bit trying to convince them that no, I am Sin-ga-po-rean. I can speak English. Comprende?
#2. Some-random-body I met at the Desert Safari thought I was a boy. Thanks ah, it really does wonders for my self-esteem. It went like this:
"Hey man, wassup? How're you?!" -big smile, sticks out hand enthusiastically-
"Hey, I'm great, yea..." -shakes hand, plastered on smile, is confused cos he does the guy handshake-
"Um, are you a girl?"
The conversation continued with my replies dripping with sarcasm and him apologising profusely. Then, together with his friends, my friends and my teacher in charge, we cam-whored. Tsk, whip out a camera and everyone poses and becomes instant friends.
#3. I made 2 cousins from the trip! (: And one of them, the banner carrier, is awesome. He's the perfect kind of cousin; I want to hug him every time I see him (:
#4. I fell in love. With a hat. More specifically, AbiKang's beautiful hat from Japan. Wait till you see it, you'll love it too.
#5. The chocolates there are obscenely cheap! I went down the row picking bars of chocolate just to satisfy the OHMUHGAAHHVASDAS ZEECHOCOLATES! ZEECHOCOLATES! THEY'RE SO FREAKING CHEEEEEEP! 0.0! screaming nutcase in me. It really is cheap- a KitKat chunky is a mere SGD$0.80. Same goes for Toblerone, Mars, Snickers etc.
#6. I fell in like and was completely charmed off my feet by this astoundingly charismatic Iranian shop assistant I met at the Spice Souk while having a field day buying spices and dates
Why can't Singapore have guys like that?! If such people were in the retail sector, we'll be making beeeeg monehh everyday! Ka-ching! But that's besides the point, really.
#7. Almost every Middle Eastern person there has gorgeous, gorgeous eyelashes. They're long, fine and curl very naturally. It doesn't help that they have beautiful eyes that accentuate the lashes. Or is it the other way round? Either way, I am insanely envious.
#8. I picked up poker late one night while staying out of my room (: Okay, so poker isn't as complicated as I thought.
#9. Ate an average of 5-6 times a day, refreshments at various visited organizations included. That is why I am !#$%?@ obese right now. I enjoyed the food though (:
#10. AbiKang is an evil mastermind who succesfully pulled off a scheme that involved
kbye.
No comments :
Post a Comment