Redo the Day

Thursday, November 13, 2008

If I could repeat today, I would say yes!, in a heartbeat. Totally Terrible Training Today; annoyed my rational side and pissed the hell out of my emotional, violence repressed side. Eurgh I need to vent. And I desperately need to buy new shoes. The current pair clashes horribly with my sock colour and that's only one of the many reasons.

Was tired&sleepy like I usually am these days and I fell asleep in the arm-propping-chin-staring-at-board position during class. I thought it wasn't that obvious cos I was drifting in and out of consciousness and you know, my eyes open at random moments to look like I am actually listening and merely taking very slow blinks but it must have been glaringly blatant cos the teacher offered coffee and my friends were laughing at me.

And on a completely random note, I miss Best Friend :/

No comments :

Blog Archive