Make Me Understand

Monday, October 27, 2008

The one concept that I've yet to grasp, after 17 odd years, is that of Consistency.

It's deeper and more profound than you think. At least, to me. Cos it takes alot more out of me to be Consistent than it does for you. Cos I'm one blessed individual (and I know so) who has experienced Divine Intervention again & again & again & again. And I always pull through despite my inconsistencies; sometimes I think I don't deserve to.

But this time round, there's a subtle difference in the situation's components. There's more at stake. And this time round, there's ambition. (Or foolishness, I don't know. I think I might be taking on too many things too fast.)

Consistently inconsistent.
Dear God, make me understand. Let everything work out according to Your plan.


-


Darn it why am I hungry again. I ate 5 times today already.

No comments :

Blog Archive