1. The first ever DIY facial I attempted turned out.. lumpy. Apparently I did not mash the mixture well enough. But my nose feels so much smoother (: Next time, I'll just blend the darn thing. It smelled good enough to eat.
2. Met my ex-classmate while dining with my family. 'twas such a punk vs prep meet. Her with dyed hair, cap, hip-hoppish outfit and me in my usual jeans and tee. Didn't help that the top was the ultimate prep brand Abercrombie.
3. Today was productive. I woke up after a damn good sleep and did all but one of the items on my to-do-list (:
4. The trees behind the backyard are being razed to the ground. I have no idea why. Now my house, along with the others down the row, has such a stark naked butt.
5. I don't just pheel phat, I'm convinced I'm phreaking obese. I should cut down the avocadoshake...
6. If everything goes my way, there should be 4 wonderful outings with 4 fabulous groups of people (: loveliness
7. I love this song:
And I can't get enough of Sinatra.
No comments :
Post a Comment