College Fridaze

Friday, August 15, 2008

Dazed would be the perfect word to describe my state for the first 3/4 of the day. I have never gotten so dazed after doing math. Integration by part clearly stuns my braincells.

Can't remember much of the day really but I do enjoy College Fridays cos the PEOPLE involved never fail to make my day (: Like how the Chessers ended off on a great note today! I understand differentiating graphs a little bit more now! It's a covalent-bond-happy-aura thing. I miss the seniors though :/ they're awesome and the classroom feels weird and somewhat empty without them.

And it's wonderful how a good portion of The Class'll automatically head for the canteen whenever we're released early. It's almost like a homing instinct thing. All of us will then sit, chat about everything under the bigbluesky and laugh, with sparkling eyes and face-splitting grins. Today was fun (: But it's not that easy to draw a person out of his/her shell.

Very pleasantly surprisingly, quite a number of my OhGee mates turned up at the Table today! :D Yesyes, once again, cue the awws & warm fuzzy feelings. I am SO very very emotionally attached to mt02; my school day won't feel right if I don't see them every morning. However, it'll be even better if everyone could turn up! I haven't seen some people for dinosaur ages!

Oh and dear Mr. K! has been bitten by the infatuation bug! It's utterly amusing and impossibly cute when he rambles on and on about That Certain Fabulous Girl. Brings to mind an anime character with hearts for eyes and drooling mouth x)

No comments :

Blog Archive