MiniOnions

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Either the walls of the house are really, really thin, or the kids are awfully loud- I could hear most of their conversations while attempting to attempt my tutorials today.

"Cookie! Cookie, sit! NOOO! BAD COOKIE! NO! SIT, COOKIE!COOKIIEEEEE!!!COOKIE, STOP! COOKIE!!"


I bet you'd pity the poor chihuahua. There's another chihuahua as well, not surprised if they named it Cream. There were a few other dogs, but each of them lasted about 2 months or so. What happened to them, you can go figure. My guess is they probably suffered a major doggy breakdown from hearing the kids so much.
Then there was:
"I WANNA PLAY DOTA!!"
"I WANT TO GO LAN SHOP NOW!"
"EY STOP SHOUTING CAN!"
"BUT I WANT TO PLAY DOTA NOW!"

And there was some brat who kept screaming her head off. For crying out loud! I know you've got a good set of lungs on ya, but there's no need to screech like a banshee and put yourself in danger [read: tempt me to slap you upsidedown and Fedex-ing you to Timbaktu.]

Minions, aren't they? And their family (henceforth known as the Mahjong Family cos the only other thing the adults ever do, apart from eating, is playing mahjong) irks me to no end. Once again, when every saturday night arrives, the Mahjong Relatives turn up for a night of raucous laughter, high pitched screams and generally, noise. Oh and throw in the must-have barbeque that happens every fortnight. Can't forget how they LOVE to trouble the maid, enthusiastically contribute to air pollution, create tons of rubbish and think the whole road belongs to them, can we?

And right, what happens to people who over-eat and under-exert? Simple, really. They grow fat. And when that happens, they take up more space. So more cars are required. Same thing for parking space. Hence it leaves much less parking space for my family and hmm, let's see, the other 39281615384 families in the estate.

Minions. Every one of them, including the adults. They're just fatter minions, that's all.

No comments :

Blog Archive