ICANTBELIEVEIT

Monday, July 28, 2008

If you thought my Mahjong Neighbours were bad enough, you haven't met the Creepy-Ones-Next-Door (COND). And the Mahjong Neighbours totally pale in comparison. No, they don't have shrieking Minion Jrs running around, nor do they hold huge lavish barbecues or take up lots of space (in terms of physique and car lots). No, they just abuse the maid.

I swear it.

I just found out that she can't eat her dinner until she has completed all her chores and guess what? It's 11 friggin' pm already! Her employer, CruellaDeBitch, was probably born a heartless baby. She's the most nit-picky, calculative, demanding employer along the whole row of houses. Like hello, do you not know what compassion is? No one treats a fellow human being like that. And MY GOODNESS, I absolutely depise her husband. He has this creepy pasty face, an evil- villian-esque hunch and completely creeps me out.

Throw in loss of braincells for the whole family as well. Common sense tells us that if your input is much less than you output, you either lose weight or become more physically inefficient. That's such a duh thing, right? Well the COND apparently missed the memo. The maid doesn't get enough food on time, she can't complete her chores properly, she can't eat again. It's a *ing vicious cycle, no?

And oh, don't get me started on the kids. They're far from Minion Jr like those in the Mahjong Family. They're all older than me, i.e 18 years old an above. AND I SWEAR (again), that when put together, they're more brainless and incapable than a bimbo, more creepy than Addams Family+Frankenstein. The seldom seen twit of a daughter is soo fair she can pass off as either an albino or a vampire. Okay, so this paragraph is pretty much irrelevant.

Point is, I can't believe they're psychologically and physically abusing their maid! HELLO! Viewed from any angle (especially mine), STARVATION IS ABUSE, in every possible way.

And we, as Singaporeans with one of the best education systems around, are supposed to be educated people. Even for a heartless bitch, thinking logically about the situation should result in the same conclusion: More proper food at mealtimes= Higher productivity. But oh, I forgot. They have an average of one fifth a braincell.

The worst part about this? As much as I'd love to kidnap the maid, shovel food down her throat and use saucepans to knock the heads of the COND, I can't. All that legal shizz, yo.

Argh.

No comments :

Blog Archive