AWESOMENESS

Monday, July 14, 2008

Despite meeting my new, potentially dangerous and threatening teacher, the day went by SO WONDERFULLY.

Life's good, aye. The simple things that make my day. Who really cares that my piano pieces are now 10 pages long and my fingernails'll break and fall off before I master the piece? Who gives a damn that I was having a slight headache and didn't know how to do some questions? I had durian! That in itself makes EVERYTHING better.

I've got chocolate, I had durians and I'm eternally thankful to my funky biker cousin whose hobby's durian picking (: I have since devoured a whole box of durian. Yes, yours truly was giddy with glee when she savoured the every bit of the awesome king of fruits.

Oh and I've never appreciated anything like how I'm truly and absolutely grateful to for the Creative Commons Licence (: Yesss my lovely Ebooks here I come!

No comments :

Blog Archive