So Long Once More

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

After spending an entire day in The College for a highly interesting day camp, I will be attending yet another camp- church camp- tomorrow. My third in 2 weeks. Am I good or am I good? Unfortunately, it is STILL NOT THE BAHAMAS. [heh heh] So my hunky guys, addictive cocktails, scenic sandy beaches, mesmerizing horizons and sun tanning will have to wait.

Anyway, I'll only be back by Friday night. Should anything urgent crop up like if it's published in the papers that I'm suddenly the mysterious heir to a multi- billion dollar conglomerate, then spam my phone with frantic messages and missed calls. If not, just drop an email and I'll reply in good time.

On some random off- key notes, MY COMPLEXION IS AWFUL. I can feel my skin threatening to break out; I should be nicer to my body and stop bingeing so much and sleeping so little, yes? This is horrifically disgusting; I might actually take up my mom's offer of a spa at the camp. Did I tell you about my post- camp binge? My 3 day diet went to hell and never came back. I was eating all sorts of things after COFS including chips. I NEVER eat chips, as a rule. But damn it, I was eating all things sweet and salty. It was like my tastebuds went into overdrive after all the ridiculously [and surprisingly] bland- ish tasting food at COFS.

Oh and once again, I am eternally grateful to dearest Char for saving my life today (:

[OH GOODNESS my aunt just arrived with this ginormous bag of snacks for me to bring along for the camp! Omgee I totally love her now. ]

Adios!

1 comment :

char(: said...

i saved your life? did i? cos of my absolutely wonderful company (: haha DAMN U WONT BE THERE TMR I'LL MISS U TAKE CARE!

Blog Archive