#1. I am back from the College- organised camp- Camp Ominously Fun Sounding- and it's way more fun than it's ominous (: It was BEYOND awesome especially since my sexy group, C6, was OUTTA THIS WORLD. No kidding. I thought this would be like any normal camp: go there, have fun, come back, forget it. Y'know like how all other camps are- suspended in time, then the spell breaks and you're back in reality. But whoa, I never expected to learn so much, gain so many insights and experiences and what not. Hell yea, C6 I love you guys. Shan't go on and on about what we did there, I'm pretty sure it can be found all over the web.
#2. Photos- wise, I have none yet. No one in C6 brought cameras and we had no choice but to rely on the teacher mentor's camera. Still camwhored quite a lot though.
#3. Fortunately, COFS was a billion times better than my camp at Sandfly Island. My hide didn't get punctured by bloody suckers all that much; I counted about 20 in all. That's less than a quarter of what I got at Sandfly Island. However, the bites, though little, itch like hell. I've practically clawed holes in my ankle already. Yea, I've got like 5 bites concentrated around my ankle so it's slightly swollen. And oh, I've turned noticeably darker. Not black, just darker. Should wear off by September?
#4. I have never spammed [for lack of better word] so much insect repellent and deodorant in my 17 years on earth as I did for this camp. I am sooo impossibly thankful to Char, the wonderful provider of repellent and deodorant. The deodorant? The whole group used it, including the guys and our bags. Our bags were Seriously Stinky. Especially mine cos it got wet. Extremely gross.
#5. The ferry ride to COFS was fine, I was on the ferry going up and down talking to friends. But the ride back was awful. Seasickness kicked in quite severely [in my terms] and I spent the whole journey in my seat trying to breathe properly, looking pale, covered in a sheen of cold sweat and trying not to throw up my lunch. It was the WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I don't even want to imagine how Chinkos feels every time he gets on board.
#6. Made lots of new friends! Networking is an interesting thing. Us girls, or at least the girls in C6 were networking in the toilet. Y'know how queues in female toilets tend to get really long right? So yea, we took that opportunity to get socialise (:
#7. FOOD. The packed food was.. iffy. Didn't really enjoy it but still ate it anyway since well, I needed the energy. I thought Indonesian food was supposed to be spicy and all that?! WHERE WAS THE CHILLI?! THe BBQ dinner on the last night was great though. In between meals.. my group ate alot. And spammed biscuits like no other. Oh and the coffee & tea? It was basically sugar water in 2 different colours.
#8. Because of the very different diet I had there, I'm VERY SURE I PUT ON WEIGHT. I feel unbelieveably fat. Like hello, rice for 3 meals a day for 4 days. That's a hell lot of rice y'know. I don't even eat that much rice in a week! Next week, I'll be going on another camp that promises nicer food :/ which means I will be feeling positively obese at the end of 2 weeks.
I'm so dieting these 3 days.
#9. My body aches. My arms hurt due to the rafting thing and dragonboating that much I know. And as wrong as it sounds, my inner thighs hurt but I have no idea why. My whole body feels so tensed and coiled up. I've been stretching all day yesterday but it still feels numb.
#10. I am still damn tired.
2 comments :
why on earth is the post classified under weird shit? HAHA CHRIS I SHAT LIKE MAD. hahha i diarrhoeaed and my shit bag shrank IM HAPPY! (: I MISS U MUCHIES.
Cos it IS weird shit DUH! Hahaha MISS YOU TOOO CHARLENO!
Post a Comment