I'm tired. Very tired. It's sad enough that I spend 5 days a week 10 hours a day in The College Uniform. But spending an entire Saturday in one? I am seriously considering eloping to Someplace Somewhere with Some- random- one to escape it.
I have this HUGE bone to pick with public buses, or more specifically, the transport company. The tourney at The Bigass College ended, I took a bus back with TWiX, dropped halfway cos my house is so inaccessible I have to change to a bus that appears with annoying irregularity.
Do you have any bleeding idea how long I sat on my butt, stared in complete and utter boredom at my nails, rolled my eyes at the cheesy couple in front of me, occasionally wiping a lone droplet of perspiration trickling down my head, glancing up at times hoping the confounded 970 would appear round the corner and my long wait will be over?
More than 30 minutes. More than 30 forsaken minutes in the mood- crushing humidity that pervades every nook and cranny of this ahem, sunny island.
And yesterday. OHMUHGAH, yesterday. Yesterday, I had to wait for my sis who was training in the same vicinity as The College. So I more or less crashed the House Party going on in The College and played chess the entire time before feeling a tad guilty and went to the library to get some work done.
[Fast forward to when I had to change from train to bus]
I spent 40- &^%$#@- minutes watching at students from another school alight by the busload and making a hell lot of noise, trying to contain my growing irritation due to hunger, fatigue and sticky skin, oozing waves of QuickFreeze to stop my sister's fidgety- ness and tolerating the overpowering stench of... people, in general. I saw at least 3 of every other bus pass by (yes I counted. I was that bored and fed up.) before the rickety metal heap decided to grace the bus stop with its appearance.
I wonder why I actually bother staying up to type this nonsense.
No comments :
Post a Comment