When marimba rythm starts to play

Saturday, April 26, 2008

College Fridays = Love.

They're turning out to be as enjoyable as High School Thursdays, if not better. Played Captains Ball today and hell yea, it was a blast. What's better than immersing yourself in a game and listening to the sexy strains of Bossa Nova and other Jazz classics at the same time? ULTIMATE LOVE I tell ya. The jazz performance tomorrow sounds promising (:

We had many heroes who bravely lunged for the ball and ended up with grass/ mud stains on their WHITE pants. Yea, skidding on slightly muddy ground is totally a guy thing. But still, bravo people! Remember Lewd Dude? Yea, while normal people shout names or normal stuff, this dear fellow was spouting randomly irrelevant thingums like 'sex!!'

Oh and the next time we play? We so. totally. cannot. put the 2 tall guys on the same team. It's unfairness in it's purest form! Like, hello some people are not so vertically blessed; it's kind of hard to intercept the ball when it's forever waaaay over your head.

And it's kind of annoying when a long arm shoots out of nowhere to steal the ball before it ends it's trajectory [read: lands in your arms]. And it's also kind of annoying when you're standing on the chair[already more than a head and a half taller than Mr. Tall himself] going to catch the ball that's just there, an inch away and a hand suddenly appears before your face and slaps the ball faaaar away. Eeeeugh. Haha.

One of these days, I'm going to succeed in tilting the stubborn chair over while standing on it. I've been trying to do it everytime I'm standing on a chair but to no avail. And most times, the chair backing is... flimsy. So I dare not step too hard on it.

When we all finally decided to go home, I was ditched by the rest cos they ALL TRAVEL BY MRT and I'm the only one taking the bus. Finee.
BUT THEN!
I found a friend!
Who takes 4/5 the route I take!
So now!
I've got!
My awesome friend and Friday Bus Buddy Sir Diva to go home with!

In yo face MRT People!

No comments :

Blog Archive