I'll kill Me someday

Friday, April 25, 2008

If I am to be found dead one of these days, the culprit would most probably be Me. Yea, or more accurately, my evil inner twin. Was drying my hair just yesterday and my thumb came out of nowhere and stabbed my eye right in the centre. Do you have any idea how much it hurt? The emotional trauma and physical pain? I was reeling in shock, hands over my right eye with my mouth agaped wondering what the hell just happened to me.

Then there was this time I stupidly tried hopping up the stairs really fast and ended up falling head over heels in love with over myself and ended up with sore toes, bruised shins and scrapped elbows for a week. And another time when I decided to try kickboxing and ended up slamming my foot into the door after twirling around.

Oh, and we can't forget my habit of accidentally overdosing on the ACV, can we? Or my inane tendency to step off the sidewalk into the paths of on-coming vehicles (thank God for BD or I would've been dead by now). These still happen quite often.

If you look back to my uh, childhood days, you'll find that disturbing murderous trait in me already. When I was 5 or 6, I managed to split my head and required loads of bandages and stiches. Still remember how I couldn't sleep faced up cos the dumb bandage was SO obstructive. Till this day, I still have no idea how I managed something like that. And oh yes, I used to jump down whole flights of stair- as in, HDB kind of stairs- and had my grandma worrying for my life.

I am weird, no.

No comments :

Blog Archive