It's official: Life hates me.
Today was so majorly screwed up I don't even know when to begin. So I shan't even start on it at all. And the stupid queue at Mickey Ds was taking ages to move I could have read all of Shakespeare's works backwards.
Have I mentioned my skin is in an awful state? I can see the PORES on my nose, the little bumps on my face, the potential pimples on my forehead and the horrendous eyebags. Where's the address book? I need to have a facial appointment. And OH I should just park all my cash in a safe- preferably one that is Christine-proofed- so that I won't spend all that green bingeing on apple pie, Hello Panda and chocolate chip cookies. My mom should just barricade the fridge too, I've been raiding it far too much and the ice cream's more than half gone; we need to buy more Haagen Daz Macademia Brittle and Rum & Raisin.
Hell I should just get my dentist to put more bands in my mouth so eating'll be a chore. I seriously need to stave off food and start burning some calories.
No comments :
Post a Comment