OHNO!

Monday, March 3, 2008

My MOM reads this. What ARE the implications of your parents reading your blog?! And I thought my mom would never find it. At least she didn't go berserk over me drinking. It was only a little, really, so it's not like I was completely sloshed or anything.

However, this means that I'll have to be on my best behaviour and come home early everyday for the rest of the month if I wanna go to the post blocks party at the end of the month! Quite possibly the most challenging task I'll be facing since the start of the year. 0.0 I reallyreallyreallymostsincerely want to go for that. Cos [... ... ...] Heh

On a random note, I mourn the drastic reduction of my eating capacity. I now take twice as long to eat and inhale only half the usual portion. Which means I can't eat as much variety as I would like to. Which means zoE eats 4 times as fast as me; or 8 if you count portion wise. And the Twins eat 8 times my speed. Which also means, if you think about it, benefits my fat ass cos with some luck, my output'll be more than my input. Mr. K!'ll agree with me wholeheartedly on the last point. PFFT.

ANYWAYS, I declare PE today the most fun one of the term. We did Suicides today :D Not the real thing; rather, a short 4x4lines burst that hurt my butt but made me sooooo happy! (: Do I sound like a sucker for PT? Yes, I enjoy PT. Sadistic like that, but PT's good for you and me!

When I remember, I'll post some pictures of my AlexQuentin&Logan <3
OHOHOH speaking of names, I met 3 boys with bee-yoo-tee-fool names the other day: Cameron, Avery and Hayden. Avery is such a fantasticallyawesome name. And Hayden is just so unbelieveablyclassy. And I have yet to meet a Quentin, Dante, Keagan and Keiran. There are still some others I want to meet but can't remember offhand.

No comments :

Blog Archive