NO CHANGE

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Life still hates me.

The day was fine. Just fine. Although it was drizzling and the whole atmosphere was lazy and whatnot. Then the bus just had to arrive at the bus stop 10 seconds before I arrived. Yea, saw it pulling up while I was still on the slope. Couldn't really run due to a recently healed blister. So darn, can't help it, had to wait. The next bus came 15 minutes later and took more than an hour to reach Woodlands.

And the bus ride? The most enjoyable one ever. I went from standing between 2 people who have no sense of balance at all to sitting between a fat man who took up lots of space reading his newspapers and a leaking air-con duct. Now my WHITE shirt has got brownish droplet stains on it. Brilliant trip, aye?

And have I mentioned the traffic jam? Being caught in a highway jam is worse than being force-fed brinjal and bittergourd. All the vehicles were just locked in for 798654302501 years before they crawled a few metres forward before freezing again. Then of course, there're the motorcycles that weave in and out of the jam moving SO FAST AND EASILY. It's like they're rubbing the fact that they're moving so much quicker than the metal dinosaurs. I've decided that I'll ride a motorbike next time. Then I won't have to bother about being stuck in traffic jams that bore you to death.

And I'm feeling so guilty for eating apple pie and cheescake on the same day. Apple pie & cheesecake! Had an apple pie for dinner. When I reached home, I found that my parents bought cheesecake. NewYork Cheesecake if I'm not wrong. So that was it, my self- control got smashed to smithereens, thrown to the wind, cast out to sea, burnt at stake as I indulged in the calorie-laden sin.

But damn, it was delicious (:

No comments :

Blog Archive