Cheated

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

This post is gonna sound whiny, I'm telling you first. The weather's so random it's not fun to complaiin about it anymore..

I've been feeling SO cheated these few days. Never encountered so many in such a short span of time :/

#1. The Elmo issue as mentioned here. I simply must reiterate how unbelievably *&^%#%@ cheated I felt when I clicked on the tab, hoping to talk to the Long- Missing Original Elmo only to find that it was a Fake Elmo 0.0 Can you believe it?! I was so positive that it was Dead- Original- Elmo- Came- Back- To- Life- And- Came- Online. Clicked on the tab, prepared to unleash a torrent of questions when my eye caught the person's email. The feeling was like the Nokia SMS Failing ringtone. Very apt. UGH.

#2. The HongKong Beef Noodle issue. Imposed my will on the family last Sunday to go to People's Park as I so badly wanted my Hong Kong Beef Noodle. And guess what? Guess what?! The stall was invadedtakenoverpushedoutwhichever by ANOTHER STALL. Can you imagine the disappointment and heartache I felt?! It was like someone just threw a bucket of cold water over my head.

So there I was at People's Park on a fine Sunday afternoon standing, staring at the extremely offensive stall that dared take over my favourite Hong Kong Beef Noodle one, my mouth agaped for a whole minute.

#3. Same Sunday. Service ended marginally earlier than usual and I was so! happy! cos I could go find my favourite-st boy in the Whole Wide World! I thought I had enough time to catch up and all that but NOOOO. NO! I then had to leave early. Ugh. Pain and Annoyance, really. I'm SO disgruntled that I never get to talk to Jam anymore :/

#4. My latest love is out of stock in The College canteen. And this is NOT the first time. It's ALWAYS out of stock. It's like how my McDonalds apple pie is never available 40% of the time. So anyway, the issue at hand is a pressing one. I keep bingeing on random snacks cos there's not the faintest sign of Strawberry Hello Panda anywhere. At the rate I'm going, I'm gonna be flat broke by Wednesday and obese by end March. What is their problem? And for crying out loud, would it kill them to RE-STOCK the bleeding vending machine more often?!

Tomorrow'll be a better day (: I know so cos there's dance practice!

No comments :

Blog Archive