I think the reason why street lamps + rain + night == emo (usually. Although it was more of a quality Me-Time moment in this case) is due to the juxtaposition between movement & immobility, between light & darkness and the added dramatic effect of the wind swirling cold air around you & water droplets landing on your face. Could have also been the rather profound sense of solitude (depending on the streetlight-staring location) that emo-fied the moment. Thought this thought while savouring a few well-spent minutes standing in the moderate drizzle wondering why I like to stare at the rain under streetlights. It was fun (:
In other news, I enjoyed the zither duet in Red Cliff. Plus I really should overcome my inertia and start jogging again, preferably not in the rain, but ohh it's such a pain. Heh.
1am aaaand I should sleep. Yea.
2 comments :
very creative blog! good ideas!
thank you (:
Post a Comment