Think Thank Thunk

Sunday, November 21, 2010

After much Travel Time Pondering & having random ideas entering my consciousness, I've gathered that everything's a continuum. I really do mean everything. Or at least all, all the stuff I've thought of. And it's quite interesting to see things that way - as two relative extremes of a scale rather than two separate entities that cannot be directly compared. Gives me something to think about when I'm wanting to do something other than what I should be doing. I wonder, how does a continuum with more than two extremes work? Like vectors? Anyhoo, I shan't expound on this just yet; my thoughts are still in the process of germinating. Or maturing, like wine. Or being protected & nurtured, like infant industries. Or aging, like cheese.

*****
In other news, confuzzed was the general feeling of the day. Yes, confuzzed - it's roughly somewhere in between contented and frazzled, with a touch of confusion thrown in. Definition subject to change without prior notification. I'm surprised I didn't feel too drained after forcing both sides of my brain to work for two intensive hours each. Maybe I wasn't thinking hard enough. Then again, what's 'hard enough'?

Evidently, this is the point where my brain decides to shut dooown...

No comments :

Blog Archive