JTLYK #17 Mine

Monday, October 11, 2010

"This above all: to thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst no then be false to any man. - Shakespeare, Hamlet"
Taken out of context, it is something I find worth pondering over given that it has been ages since the last time I selfishly allocated Me-Time for myself.

All the thinking had me arrive at several disjointed conclusions:
a) Henceforth, Saturdays shall be ISE (I Study Everything) days until The Finals are over, after which it will be promptly renamed to something cooler. Waaay cooler. I can't wait.
b) Sundays will still be kept work-free, as much as possible.
c) Will be on a general hiatus from everything non-academic these 2 weeks, with the exception of random school dinners with lovely people. Let's see where this takes me.
d) Chess is distracting me. Terrible timing again, as usual.
e) Hello mt02, I miss ya'll :(

No comments :

Blog Archive