At that point, having lost control of any ability to speak due to laughing harder than I've laughed in the last 2 weeks, all I could do was wave a helpless hand towards the mouse attempting to convey the futility of her efforts.
You're too cute, Mom.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
As my mother was scrolling through my younger sister's blog, attempting to figure out why she's been so pms-y/ emo/ hostile lately, her eyes spotted a seemingly outrageous sentence. It must've seared her retinas for she started muttering furiously, "What is this?! Tsktsktsk. How can she write something like that?!" while highlighting the offending sentence which had been italicised for emphasis. Then she proceeded to jab the DEL button continuously for several seconds before huffing indignantly at the uncooperativeness, "Hey, this cannot be deleted ah? Why can't I delete this?! Christine! How can I delete this sentence!" Frowning confusedly, she proceeded to try the BACKSPACE button, failing miserably as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment