The only thing I feel nowadays is fatigue. The kind that seeps into your body and builds up like lactic. And no, it's hardly ever from training. ... scratch that. It's never from training, damn it. Don't do much. Never maxed out. I burn less than half the calories the other girls burn. I wouldn't say it's the most productive use of my time.
I should be sleeping now, since I can never do anything productive at night. But there are so many thoughts floating, clashing, ricocheting around in my head and I can't shut them up. Like how I have, as I just found out today, a hell lot of tutorials to complete. Or how I've yet to settle tonnes of admin things for chess. Or how annoyed I was (and still am) with some idiot. Or how, physically I'm burning out. Or how commitment-phobic I am. Or how I could have done so many things (my entire life, essentially) differently. Or how I'm trying to convince myself that I'm in denial about a gazillion issues.
Screw this. This is fatigue talking.
2 comments :
OHHHH! I FINALLY FOUND THE COMMENTS COLUMN! .....how hard it was to find! i mean BAKED APPLE PIES AND COMMENTS? haha i miss you christine! haha yes the weeks are making me so tired.weekends never do last long enough. hang in there! i cant wait till we're out and about again!
Chang-E
Can't wait for our buffet outing #2! :D hahaha i'm hanging, i'm hanging! See the noose there? Haha. okay, joking.
What happened to your blog!
Post a Comment