Today. Is Tuesday.
That makes it 3 more days to the end of the school week.
And I'm not getting to sleep in on Saturday. It's back to school for me.
I don't know why I'm more reluctant to go to school nowadays. It's some weird kind of inertia that makes me wanna adopt the behaviour of.. a sloppy glob. Like how I want to stay in bed the whole morning and be selectively oblivious to whatever that's occurring outside my room. My mother says it's due to lack of sleep. Perhaps, perhaps. My "eyebags" is it can even be called that, can be the 2 new crescent moons of Planet Earth already.
At least, even with my lack of sleep, I don't look as stoned and utterly zombified as Chlorine. He looks like he'd collapse and start snoring immediately. No, I merely look... dazed and if I don't wave to you in school when you're like, right! there! in front of me, by all means slap me.
Then buy me apple crumble after that.
My whole food-intake-schedule-diet is screwed up AGAIN. I am feeling hungry at the wrong times AGAIN.
I miss annoying zoemoefoe.
No comments :
Post a Comment