Pray, tell me how am I supposed to go on a diet and lose weight if I'm eating like what I've been eating for the past 2 weeks? I still need to find one day to drag my lazy butt out of the house and buy a nice, new, reliable weighing scale.
It doesn't help that my mom has placed a box of conveniently sliced pieces of deliciously addictive kueh lapis in the fridge and went on a shopping spree just today.
And dinner? Dinner was great. We had pork porridge accompanied with some side dishes- baked scallops topped with minced garlic, herbs and a spot of butter and breaded mussells. A strange combination, but a gastronomical one nonetheless (:
I HEART FOOD.
And that's the biggest reason why I will most definitely meet with roadblocks while sauntering down my Diet Path. HOWWWW??
Oh and did I mention about that most sinfully tempting box of liquer chocolates from Russia has just been added to the Kitchen's foodstore? The only thing the Kitchen's lacking now is ACV. The Family's been polishing off each bottle faster than the previous one.
The screen is too bright. It hurts my eyes.
No comments :
Post a Comment