Confusion

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I took a photo of a pretty rose today, but the camera I used wasn't mine. I dearly hope that person'll send it to me.

Since yesterday, I've experienced guilt, regret, something akin to sadness, boredom, fatigue, elation, annoyance, joy, satisfaction, an adrenaline rush, confusion and more confusion.

What am I supposed to feel, huh? At any one point there were at least 3 different emotions tugging my thoughts in different directions like wild horses running different paths while attached to the same victim.

In just a span of 2 days, I went from feeling regretful and guilty (cos things clashed once again and I had to go for a compulsory school trip on Friday evening), to joyful elation (cos I finally, finally had time to hang out with Jam today :D) to immense satisfaction brought about by an intense badminton game with my Father.

Life's looking Good (:

No comments :

Blog Archive