I want the rest of the term to get better and better! Not just in the academic sense, but well, in a more emotionally satisfying way too. And tomorrow has just the event to up the current satisfaction level a few notches! I've got a hot date with my retro- loving Girlfriend! Tomorrow come quick come quick! :D
Then when I return home, I will plot my schedule for the next 2 months and see if I bang my head against the wall after that. Cos y'know daily schoolwork, catching up on lectures, Common Tests Mugging, 2 camps, 1 chalet, 1 other random test after a camp and the usual things can be totally relaxing, stress- less and freeing. But because meeting Girlfriend would've definitely made my day, I'd probably be in a less angsty, dramatic mood to bang my head and bemoan my utter lack of Me Time/ Personal Space/ Whateverelsethereis.
Life is looking up! Even though my mood's like a damn pendulum these days. I suspect it could be the lack of sleep. My sleep debt desperately needs to be repaid!! My subconcious' probably trying to do just that. I woke up late today and because I am the Mighty, Revered Sole Awakener of the Household, everyone else woke up late too. Haha therefore, instead of continuously snoozing one alarm, I now set 2 alarms and snooze them! So I wont accidentally turn the brrrrrrring thing off again.
OH ANDANDAND remember DMGV? I finally know his name! (: Damn straight, it pretty much made my day today.
No comments :
Post a Comment