Quite possibly the most carthartic thing I have done the entire year. It started off as a friendly- badminton- game- turned- intense- rally before my sister suggested we jog around the estate then continue playing. We did just that, until I decided to run after a car on impulse (: Brilliant decision, the adrenaline rush was great. in the end, badminton was ditched and we just stood by the junction waiting for cars to pass by before giving chase, feeling really silly after a while. Was something like this: "Car! I see one!" "It's not turning this way!" "It is! See!" "Hey, it's parking! This sucks." "CAAARR!! Definitely turning!" "Stop pointing at it!" "Okayokay, let's pretend we're uh.. talking about something." And so we acted the part. Then when the car passed by, "Let's go!" "Ahhhhhh!!!" "Too fast! Too fast!" "I feel stupid!" Haha but it was fun! And incredibly therapeutic! So I might just do this instead of running around the estate next time, and maybe, just maybe, start chasing buses for a couple of stops (:
The annoying neighbours were playing badminton too and I'm very sure they think my sis and I insane now. It was quite interesting how they stared so hard at us in a Ohmuhgah- They- Have- So- Lost- Their- Marbles way that they could've bored holes right through if not for our thick hides ;) And I can't believe that after SO many years, nobody has told them that it's rude to stare, nobody has whipped them for being so mean to their maids, no one has slapped them for being such noisy, inconsiderate minions.
No comments :
Post a Comment