I'm just eagerly awaiting the arrival of the weekend.
Not that I don't usually look forward to the weekend. But this Sunday's especially special! I'm going to see my amazingly awesome and most beloved class of 2007. Yea, the title says it all: I wouldn't miss the gathering for the world. No way. If anything, I can always count on them to make things better. Waaaay better. It'll be a welcomed relief from all the shitty things this week. 413 is Love. It's better than my Latest Love, mt02, apple pie, cheesecake and all the other Favourite Things. Sunday please come quickly!
Oh and it's a brilliant distraction. Takes my mind of the current impossible College situation involving clashes of 3 different events. I hate this. So violently detest it that if it were a physical object I'd have set fire to it and raise it up the flagpole.
No comments :
Post a Comment