Yes, I know. I looked ridiculous walking around with my left side sprinkled with random bits of tape. Masking tape leaves a sticky mark, so scotchtape's the best!
No shots of the toothpaste-d bites. Very unglamourous. Looked like I had white powdery scabs all over my right leg. As for the baking soda method... I've yet to try it; unable to locate baking soda in the kitchen.
I chanced upon another way to ease the itch today! Heat! Held a steaming cuppa against some bites- hurt like hell but after that, there was no more itching! Did read about it somewhere I guess, but the suggested method was using a lighter. Which sounds pretty cool, no? I'm 35% tempted to try that.
Was recounting my bites last night. 63 was a miscount. I've got an average of 20 bites per limb, excluding the random ones on my neck, face and ear. In total, it'd be about 88? So much for lucky numbers.
Surrendered my troubles to God today, so I'm much less bitter about yesterday's news. It's a start, it's a start.
No comments :
Post a Comment